Get the Perfect Bite & Smile for You!
A full-mouth or bite reconstruction is the restoration of every tooth in the mouth using veneers, crowns, bridges and/or implant supported crowns. It is used to restore teeth which are broken down, severely worn or missing.
Signs You Need a Bite Reconstruction:
- Improper occlusion
- Mal-positioned teeth
- Poorly shaped teeth
- Frequent recurring headaches
- Neck aches, headaches or pain in the jaw joints
- Multiple fractured, chipped or worn teeth
- Discoloured and esthetically unpleasing teeth
- Less than an ideal smile
- Problems with speech, swallowing and/or chewing function
The Treatment Process
It will take several visits to prepare and restore you new bite, the following steps will occur;
- A comprehensive oral examination and evaluation of symptoms
- Development of a treatment plan
- Impressions are taken to build a model to plan your ideal bite
- An orthotic is made to Test drive your proposed (new) bite
- Tooth Preparation to allow room for the crowns, bridges and/or veneers your teeth will be done
- Impressions are taken for the fabrication of your new hand-crafted, customized smile
- Temporary crowns (at the new bite) will be bonded to the teeth to be worn for three to four weeks while your new smile is being constructed
- Once we have finalized your optimal bite, your temporary crowns are removed and replaced with your beautiful, permanent new restorations
Call today for your complimentary no-obligation consultation.
Post Treatment Care
Your new restorations are designed to look, feel and function like your natural teeth. Therefore, it is important to brush and floss daily and to visit us regularly for professional cleanings. With proper care you can expect your new smile to last many, many years.