- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
All Implant Services - One location
Under one beautiful skylit roof!
A comprehensive implant solution should include:
- A thorough examination of the bone available for the proposed implant. This is best done by using a 3D CBCT scanner.
- A consultation that outlines all viable treatment options available to you.
- Upon approval, a comprehensive treatment plan that involves the ideal placement of the dental implant and the design of the final restoration.
- Transferring this planned implant position into the exact location in your mouth during surgery, and doing so as non-invasively as possible using computer guided dental implant placement.
- After a suitable healing period, placement of the final implant restoration using digital scanning, design and fabrication by our our on-site dental lab.
All 5 of these phases, from start to finish are offered here.
Everything you need for your ideal Dental Implant Solution in one location
Modern digital implant and restoration techniques and technologies help to make all of these aspects quicker, easier and more precise for you, and that is why they are utilized almost exclusively at our facility.
We can provide you with the complete range of dental implant solutions, ranging from immediate implants to single implants, multiple implants, “All-on-4”, “All-on-six”, “teeth in a day”, implant-supported bridges, implant-supported dentures, or full bite reconstructions that are completely or partially implant supported. Therefore, you can be assured of having all viable options available to you, and of having our help in choosing the solution that is right for you.
Since all phases of our implant-solutions are performed under one roof, you can be assured of having the most efficient, most cost-effective process and in addition, the least amount of down-time for you!
If you are looking for an implant dentist for your dental implant surgery and your dental implant restoration, you should consider Vitality Dentistry. We are synonymous with dental implants and dental implant restorations in Toronto, Markham, Unionville and the GTA. If you would like to replace a single tooth, replace multiple teeth, or would like more information on implant dentistry, please contact us today to schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation.