CEREC Porcelain Restoration
Single Appointment Porcelain Fillings and Crowns
The strongest and most superior option is the placement of a CEREC porcelain filling. CEREC (CEramic REConstruction) is a dental restoration system that uses CAD/CAM technology to 3D print fillings, crowns, veneers, onlays and inlays onsite in a single appointment.
- Porcelain is the best looking substitute for natural tooth enamel. It’s the closest to natural enamel of any restorative substance available.
- CEREC porcelain is more resistant to wear compared to resin, wearing at just about the same rate as your natural tooth.
- No impressions. A 3D image of your teeth is taken by an intraoral scanner and used to construct an incredibly accurate virtual 3D model of your teeth. No goo-filled trays!
- Provides a perfect seal between tooth and filling minimizing chances of infection and actually strengthening the tooth.
- Completed from beginning to end in a single appointment.