- Dental Implants
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Full – Arch Solutions
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
- All-On-6 Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Supported Bridges
- Immediate Dental Implants
- Conventional Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- CT Scanner
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Resin Fillings
- Porcelain Filling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Events and Seminars
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Why Vitality
- Patient Stories
- Dental Implants 101
- Dental Implant FAQ Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Vitality Dentistry Blog
- Contact Us
Here at Dentistry at Vitality Health, our CT Scanner System gives our oral and maxillofacial practice state-of-the-art technology.
Dr. Raj Singh and our team can diagnose potential issues more accurately and provide treatment with unprecedented confidence. Unlike a traditional spiral CT scanner, this system utilizes cone beam CT technology and provides precise, crystal-clear digital images while minimizing your exposure to radiation.
Our CT-Scanner system enables us to perform a wider range of diagnoses and treatments in our office, helping to reduce multiple visits. The CT-Scanner allows us to choose the field of view, or scanning area, that best suits your specific treatment needs. This helps to limit your radiation exposure because we are focusing specifically on your area of concern.
Our CT-Scanner system brings the latest technology providing unmatched visualization of anatomical detail which aids in treatment planning and helps us to better explain the particulars of your case, as well as address any questions you may have.
Dr. Raj Singh can use this innovative technology to quickly and easily share 3D images of the area of concern with his team to collaborate on your care, improving your experience, and delivering a positive treatment outcome.
If you have any questions about our CT-Scanner System, please feel free to speak with Dr. Raj Singh, or any one of our Dentistry at Vitality Health team members today.