- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Quick Dental Implant Quiz
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
Protecting your investment!
Long term care for long term benefits!
After you’ve invested a lot of time and money into your Dental Implant restoration, it is very important to take care of it just like you would take care of your natural teeth.
Single Implant crowns are maintained similar to natural teeth, but your dental hygienist needs to use special instruments for cleaning around your Implants.
Large or full-arch implant bridges need special care also. It is usually recommended that these bridges be removed about every 12-18 months, depending on your particular situation. this will allow thorough cleaning of the bridge and areas around the implants and will help us to confirm that your implants are still healthy!
Complete Care for your Dental Implant Restoration
At Vitality, we provide complete after care and ongoing maintenance for your dental implant restorations as well as your natural teeth.