- Dental Implants
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Full – Arch Solutions
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
- All-On-6 Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Supported Bridges
- Immediate Dental Implants
- Conventional Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- CT Scanner
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Resin Fillings
- Porcelain Filling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Events and Seminars
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Why Vitality
- Patient Stories
- Dental Implants 101
- Dental Implant FAQ Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Vitality Dentistry Blog
- Contact Us
The Digital Experience
Higher accuracy, better imaging, faster service and overall better treatment for you, our patient.
What is Digital Dentistry
Providing our in-house clinicians with the most advanced technology and equipment in the dental industry means your results are much more accurate than with traditional methods. The range of error in our process is so small, it’s invisible to the naked eye. The process itself has also been streamlined with as few disruptions as possible to minimize the chance for human error. This level of accuracy and precision means you stay comfortable, recover quickly and enjoy the long term benefits of digital dentistry.
Benefits of Digital Dentistry
Our onsite 3D Cone Beam CT Scanner can see your teeth, roots, jaw bone, nerves and any infection from nearly any angle.
Intraoral digital scanners replace the need to take dental impressions of your teeth. No goo-filled trays!
Technology superior to the human eye; margins of error less than the width of a human hair.
Customized Sterilization Center
Our dental instruments are scanned and documented into your chart so you know that thorough sterilization procedures were followed.
A Tooth in an Hour
Using our 3D Smile Design Technology, we can design and show you your new smile in less than 30 minutes.
Our clinicians design, create and place your permanent crown or dental implant in a single appointment!