- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Quick Dental Implant Quiz
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Dr. Philip Tran
Dr. Philip Tran received his dental education from the Schulich School of Dentistry at Western University in 2015. He has also attained a Bachelors of Science specializing in Honours Biology at York University prior to pursuing his dental education.
Since graduation, he maintains membership with the ODA, CDA, and AGD while also continuing to advance his clinical skills through additional educational courses to facilitate all aspects of modern dentistry.
He enjoys working with families to provide comfortable and quality care for parents and children. He understands that it can be a difficult time for some children and patients to attend their regular dental appointments due to dental fears and anxiety and so providing a safe, warm and welcoming environment is very important to his practice. Nitrous oxide administration is available for those patients who need that extra bit of calming during their appointments and can be requested.
Prior to joining the team at Vitality Dentistry, Dr. Tran began his career in Eastern Ontario working as a general dentist. Dr. Tran believes that supporting the community through compassion and service has helped motivate his desire to continue practicing as a general dentist. Outside of work, his hobbies include playing guitar and wood carving.