- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Dr. Rosie Leigh
Originally from Manchester, United Kingdom, Dr. Rosie Leigh moved to Toronto in 2004 with her family. She graduated from the University of Toronto dental program and was awarded her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with High Honours. During her time in dental school, she conducted research in the field of craniofacial development and presented her findings at the Hinman Symposium in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Leigh was elected as a member of the prestigious OKU (Omicron Kappa Upsilon) Society for outstanding academic work and contributions to the community. She was also honoured with the Ontario Dental Association Proficiency award for outstanding performance in academics and comprehensive patient care. Dr. Leigh completes all family dental treatments with a special focus on root canals, dental implants, extractions, crowns and gum surgery. She is Invisalign certified.
Dr. Leigh is licensed with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and is a member of the Ontario Dental Association. Dr. Rosie Leigh is passionate about playing the piano, painting and exploring new countries with her husband and family. Dr. Leigh’s attention to detail and dedication to individualized treatment plans guarantees the highest standard of care. Her calm demeanour will put even the most nervous patients at ease!