- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Quick Dental Implant Quiz
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Change Your Smile.
Change Your Life.
Free Dental Implant Seminar
New date will be annouced soon.
Technology & Experience – a great combination!
If you’re considering dental implants, then this seminar is a must for you.
This seminar will cover the most recent advances in dental implants including teeth-in-a-day, immediate dental implants and computer-guided implants.
Technology demonstrations and real case studies about how dental implants have improved our patient’s lives.
You will learn more about new technologies and techniques which can be of tremendous benefit to you.
- Utilizing 3D Cone Beam CT technology for planning
- Custom designed vs “Cookie-cutter” solutions
- Precise non-invasive implant placement
- Virtually no swelling or bruising
- Minimizing chances of post-op infection
- Minimizing down-time for you
- Fabricating stronger, better fitting, digitally manufactured implant crowns & restorations
- And so much more…
We will answer common questions about Dental Implants such as:
- What is the “teeth-in-a-day” implant procedure?
- What are “all-on-4” and “all-on-6” implant solutions?
- What’s the healing time after having a dental implant?
- Who is eligible for dental implants?
- Is the surgery painful?
- How much do dental implants cost?
- Why are computer-guided dental implants so much better?
AS A BONUS …. EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS THE SEMINAR WILL RECEIVE A COUPON FOR COMPLIMENTARY 3D CBCT SCAN & PERSONAL CONSULTATION WITH DR SINGH VALUED AT $375.
Dr Singh has 25 years of experience with Conventional, Immediate and Computer-Guided Implants and he will share his knowledge and experience with you.