Everything in one location...
Under one beautiful skylit roof!
A Comprehensive Implant Solution should include:
- A thorough examination of the bone available for the proposed implant. This is best done by using a 3D CBCT scanner.
- A comprehensive treatment plan that involves the ideal design of the proposed implant restoration.
- Implant planning and design that optimizes
- Implant Position for the final Implant restoration. (most precise is Virtual Digital Implant Planning inside your 3D scan)
- Transferring this planned implant position into the exact implant placement during surgery, and doing so as non-invasively as possible (Best done using Computer-Guided
- Implant Placement).
After a suitable healing period, placement of the final Implant Restoration. (Digital Scanning, Design & Fabrication are used here).
All 5 of these phases, from start to finish are offered here.
Everything you need for your ideal Dental Implant Solution in one location
Furthermore, Modern Digital Implant & Restoration Techniques & Technologies help to make all of these aspects quicker, easier and more precise for you, and that is why they are utilized almost exclusively at our facility. We can provide you with the complete range of dental implant solutions, ranging from immediate implants to single implants, multiple implants, all on 4 (all-on-4), all on six (all-on-six) implant-supported bridges, implant-supported dentures,or full bite reconstructions that are completely or partially implant supported. Therefore, you can be assured of having all viable options available to you, and of having our help in choosing the solution that is right for you. Since all phases of our implant-solutions are performed under one roof, you can be assured of having the most efficient, most cost-effective process and in addition, the least amount of down-time for you! If you are looking for an implant dentist for your dental implant surgery and your dental implant restoration, you should consider the Compleo Dental Implant Treatment Experience. We are synonymous with Dental (tooth) Implants and Dental Implant restorations in Toronto, Markham, Unionville and the GTA. If you would like to replace a single tooth, replace multiple teeth, or would like more information on implant dentistry, please contact us today to schedule your complimentary no-obligation consultation.