- Dental Implants
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Full – Arch Solutions
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
- All-On-6 Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Supported Bridges
- Immediate Dental Implants
- Conventional Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- CT Scanner
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Resin Fillings
- Porcelain Filling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Events and Seminars
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Why Vitality
- Patient Stories
- Dental Implants 101
- Dental Implant FAQ Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Vitality Dentistry Blog
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions About Family Dentistry
Vitality Dentistry is committed to giving your child a positive dental experience to set the tone for future visits. Your child’s appointment will depend on their willingness to participate and may include x-rays, an examination by the dentist and a cleaning by the hygienist.
Children are welcome for the first appointment and cleaning around the age of 3. Please don’t hesitate to call if you become concerned about the oral health of your child at any age.
No. Your comfort is our top priority. If you feel anxious about visiting the dentist let us know. We would love to find a way to give you a positive dental experience.
The length of your appointment depends on what needs to be done. Typically a cleaning and check-up takes approximately 1 hour.
The cost of your service will depend on what you need to have done. You may only need to see a hygienist, you may need x-rays or other available services. For more information on the possible cost of your appointment call to speak to a member of our team.