- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Same Day Porcelain Crowns
What are Porcelain Crowns?
A crown or ‘cap’ is placed on an individual tooth to restore its shape, size, strength and to improve its appearance. When bonded into place, a crown fully encases the entire visible portion of a tooth. Crowns can be made from different materials including porcelain, zirconia, gold or a combination thereof. The most common types of crowns we place are all-porcelain and metal free.
The Digital Difference
Our in-house laboratory and advanced technology means accurate and quick service.
Having your crown designed and placed by our dental team has many benefits. An intraoral digital (3Shape Trios or CEREC AC) scanner replaces the need for dental impressions and gives us an incredibly precise 3D model of your teeth.
Cad-Cam technology can not only make your crown more accurately, it can also produce it faster as well. For example, our onsite Cerec AC CAD/CAM technology enables us to create a new crown for our patients in about an hour!