- Dental Implants
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Full – Arch Solutions
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
- All-On-6 Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Supported Bridges
- Immediate Dental Implants
- Conventional Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- CT Scanner
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Resin Fillings
- Porcelain Filling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Events and Seminars
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Why Vitality
- Patient Stories
- Dental Implants 101
- Dental Implant FAQ Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Vitality Dentistry Blog
- Contact Us
Why Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are the Most Significant Innovation in Dentistry in the last 50 Years
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are the most significant innovation of the dental field, and are the next best thing to natural teeth. Compared to dental implants, dental restorative procedures such as fixed bridges, or removable partial dentures, have higher failure rate (about 30%). Dental Implant success rates are 95% or better, based on more than 50 years of testing and monitoring.
Top Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
- Dental Implants can be used to create a natural and perfect smile that is permanent and easy to maintain.
- Dental Implants are similar to your teeth’s natural roots, and a well-made dental implant supported crown looks & feels very natural.
- Dental Implants are made of biocompatible titanium, which is an inert material that is not rejected by the human body.
- Dental Implants work like natural teeth and stimulate the jawbone to stabilize and maintain bone volume and density. This helps prevent facial changes (facial collapse) that can make a person look prematurely old.
- Dental Implants avoid the problems associated with dentures such as gum irritation, chewing difficulties, and social embarrassment.
- Dental Implants can be quickly inserted into the mouth using advanced minimally invasive computer-guided techniques. Most people who have Computer-guided dental implants inserted experience minimal pain, bleeding, or discomfort.
- Dental Implants can be cleaned and cared for just like natural teeth.
Ready to Take Action?
Let us help…
If you are looking for an implant dentist, a restorative dentist, or a dental implant surgeon, consider Dentistry at Vitality Health. We are a full service implant solution provider, with an onsite 3D CBCT scanner, digital planning for computer-guided dental implants, and a complete digital and traditional laboratory that allows us to complete all aspects of dental implant solutions in one location.
We serve patients from the entire Greater Toronto Area and beyond.
If you need to replace a tooth, multiple teeth, or would like more information on implant dentistry, please feel free to contact us to schedule a complimentary appointment.
We can provide you with all of your options for dental implant solutionsincluding single tooth dental implants, multiple tooth implant bridges, All-on-4 (all-on-four) full arch Dental Implant bridges, All-on-6 (all-on-six) full arch Dental Implant bridges, and dental implant supported dentures.