- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
Wisdom Tooth Removal
What are Wisdom Teeth?
Wisdom teeth are your third set of molars which don’t tend to come in until between the ages of 17 and 25. Wisdom teeth are just as useful to us as our first and second molars, if they grow in properly. Often, people don’t have enough room in their jaws for their wisdom teeth. This can cause the new teeth to become impacted or trapped in the jawbone, or cause them to push against other teeth. Trapped wisdom teeth can be very painful and may lead to infection if not removed.
The Digital Difference
Wisdom tooth removal may be the solution to your pain and discomfort.
Treatment usually involves the removal of the offending tooth or teeth. The type and length of the surgery will depend on the size of your wisdom teeth and their position. Impacted wisdom teeth will require a small incision in the gum to access the tooth. Our experienced team uses highly-specialized tools to perform sterile treatment as quickly and precisely as possible. To ensure your gums heal properly and comfortably you will receive personalized aftercare instructions from your dentist. You should expect to resume normal activities after 2 – 3 days.