- Dental Implants
- I Need Dental Implants
- Vitality’s Teeth-In-A-Day
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cost
- Implants Before & After
- All Implant Services – One location
- Dental Implant Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- About Us
- Patient Stories
- Contact Us
All About Dental Implants
Toronto | Markham | Richmond Hill | Vaughan | Scarborough | Stouffville
The session Includes:
- Learning about your needs
- Educating you about various options, including computer guided dental implants, average costs, etc.
- Providing you with answers to all your general questions
- Informing you about the pros and cons of all currently available treatment options
- Typical 1-on-1 consultation sessions last about 30 minutes
The session Includes:
- For treatment options customized to your situation, we need a digital 3D CT Scan, IntraOral Scan, assessment and development of treatment options $799 – limited time offer $199
- Alternatively, you can bring your 3D Scan to your consultation session
- The whole process can take 1.5-2 hours.
- Every patient and every solution is unique. We aim to personalize your treatment option to your needs instead of just giving you a generic solution.
- This also allows us to provide you with a firm quote for your treatment options instead of a rough estimate.
When discussing dental implant placement methods, there are three types that you need to be aware of – Conventional Implant Placement, Computer Guided Implant Placement and Immediate Placement.
Experience the Benefits of Computer-Guided Implant Dentistry
Full Arch Dental Implant Solutions
The “All-on-6” procedure is designed as a permanent solution for the complete replacement of failing or missing teeth in the upper and/or lower jaws. This procedure uses 6 (or more) implants instead of similar procedures utilizing only 4 implants (“All-on-4”).
Teeth in a Day™ is an option that allows patients who have All-on-6, All-on-4, Full-Arch Removable Solutions and Full-Arch Fixed Solutions to leave with brand new teeth on the same day of surgery.
Implant Bridges Solutions
Single Dental Implant Solutions
Compared to shaving down adjacent teeth to support a false tooth, as is the case in a tooth supported bridge, a dental implant preserves adjacent tooth structure and is less invasive, especially when a computer-guided implant placement method is used.
Change Your Smile, Change Your Life!
After you’ve invested a lot of time and money into your Dental Implant restoration, it is very important to take care of it just like you would take care of your natural teeth.
After many years of tooth wear or tooth loss, some patients can find themselves with a worn or “collapsed” bite. This in turn can result in unfavourable facial changes and discomfort in the jaw joints (TMJ’s).