- Dental Implants
- Computer Guided Dental Implants
- Full – Arch Solutions
- All-On-4 Dental Implants
- All-On-6 Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Supported Bridges
- Immediate Dental Implants
- Conventional Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Cleaning & Care
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- CT Scanner
- Zirconia Implant Bridges
- Resin Fillings
- Porcelain Filling
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Events and Seminars
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Family Dentistry
- Why Vitality
- Patient Stories
- Dental Implants 101
- Dental Implant FAQ Videos
- Integrated Approach
- Dental Implant Options & Benefits
- Dental Implants 101
- Benefits Of All-On-Six Over All-On-Four
- The Significance Of Dental Implants
- Technology & Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Three-Step Dental Implant Process
- When To Consider Dental Implants?
- Impact On Jawbone Health
- Cost Comparison
- Chewing, Digestion & Nutrient Absorption
- Maintain Bone In Jaws
- Restoring Bite
- The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Reverse Premature Aging
- Dr. Raj Singh & Dental Implants
- Vitality Dentistry Blog
- Contact Us
"Teeth in a Day"™
The All-on-4® treatment concept
A cost-effective solution based on 4 dental implants supporting a fixed full-arch restoration.
In 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo successfully treated the first patient with the All-on-4® treatment concept. Since then hundreds of thousands of patients have been treated with this concept.
This solution was designed to be an affordable full-arch treatment solution, using economical treatment materials with a minimum number (4) of implants. For those patients seeking a low-cost option and who have a light to moderate bite, this is a good option.
However, if the goal is to restore a larger arch with heavier biting forces, then other options may need to be considered.
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-effective, solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch (temporary) prosthesis on the day of surgery.
- Full-arch restoration supported by four dental implants.
- Immediate Loading of implants (fixed acrylic temporary bridge)
- Utilizes tilted implants, to maximize length of implants in available bone.
At Vitality, this is only one of the options offered for full-arch implant solutions. It is a solution, but is usually not the only solution. Our philosophy is to educate you on all of the treatment options available to you, and help you choose the one that’s best for your needs.
Why 98% of patients would recommend the All-on-4® treatment concept
Rapid improvement in quality of life
A fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery quickly leads to improved patient satisfaction – immediate improvements in esthetics and self-esteem.
Shorter treatment times
Tilting of the posterior implants minimizes the need for time-consuming & expensive bone grafting procedures, while immediate loading shortens time-to-teeth.
This concept is the least costly when compared to conventional implant treatment modalities in jaws where all of the teeth are missing or have to be extracted.